Keystone Veterinary Emergency and Referral’s Team is looking to add an ER Veterinarian to join our Emergency and multi-specialty practice!
Unique ways we can help you THRIVE!
- We offer a Veterinary-Specific EAP, with mental health support available 24/7/365 through phone, web, text, and onsite at hospitals.
- Family Planning Support through Carrot. Offering free expert advice and discount for egg freezing, IVF, donor and gestational carrier services, and adoption.
- We offer Student loan support through Tuition.io.
- Generously subsidized backup and ongoing care support for children, adults, and pets through Bright Horizons Whole Family Care.
- Pet Perks include free exams, discounts on products and services, and more at all Thrive Pet Healthcare locations.
- Paid time off including parental leave, bereavement to grieve both humans and pets, time off for new pet adoptions.
- Our Perks at Work Marketplace with over 30,000 discounts on everything from cars to travel to home/garden.
Experienced ER Veterinarian, or a confident and motivated new grad (mentorship provided!)
Interested in a team approach to ER medicine
Ability to multi-task
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Practice: We are a multi-specialty ER hospital, located in Havertown, PA. We provide 24/7 Emergency Service to our community, in addition to specialty appointments in Surgery, Radiology, Cardiology, and Ophthalmology. Our state-of-the-art efficient and comfortable facility includes an in-house laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasonography, and high-quality surgical equipment. Our amazing team of veterinary professionals, who genuinely enjoy working together, bring the best possible healthcare to our patients and clients.
Our Home: We are conveniently located in Havertown, Pennsylvania, only 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Havertown is home to over 30 outdoor parks and playing fields. The town also provides other recreation facilities, including the Haverford Township Free Library, and the Haverford Township Skatium, a multi-use ice rink for Havertown residents. We are near the prestigious suburbs of the Main Line, including Montgomery, Chester, and Delaware counties. The quaint and quiet picturesque of the suburbs is contrasted with the diverse, cultured urban landscape of beautiful Philadelphia. We are less than two hours from both the Jersey shore and the Poconos mountains, a popular recreation area, with many resort hotels with fishing, hunting, skiing, and other sports facilities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Internship training or commensurate experience
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
What WE can offer YOU!:
- Earn up to$225,000 in 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a $100,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Annual discretionary fund (CE, books, fees/dues, conferences, etc)
- 401k match
- Health/ Vision/ Dental benefits
- Part of an entire ecosystem of support including access to our Specialty, ER, UC, and other GP locations.
- Direct access to medical leadership to discuss cases and address any questions or concerns.