**$100,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
AMAZING Veterinary Incentive Plan!
Heart of Texas Veterinary Specialty Center, located in the greater Austin Texas area, is currently seeking a full time, ER Veterinarian to join our team.
The right fit applicant contributes to:
- A collaborative, respectful team where all ships rise.
- Building & maintaining a caseload and long-term referral relationships.
- A positive work/life balance environment
- A community reputation of personalized and compassionate care.
- Prefer internship trained or equivalent experience.
- We communicate effectively with empathy & respect.
- We are H.O.T (Honest Open & Trustworthy)
- We are accountable.
- We grow & work as a team.
- We treat every patient as part of our family.
Our Practice: We are an AAHA accredited, full-service, 24-hour hospital, with dedicated doctors providing high quality medical care to the companion animal population in Austin and surrounding areas. We provide specialty care in the departments of Emergency, Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Oncology (Medical).
Our ER service is well established, with many seasoned DVMs on staff. The hospital is well equipped with a full range of diagnostic and treatment equipment including commercial grade lab diagnostics, ECG, blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry, anesthesia, flexible & rigid endoscopy, ultrasound (including bedside), telemetry, blood gas, cystoscopy, laparoscopy, cryotherapy, and CT imaging (16 slice). Facilities include an isolation ward. We have 24/7 ER surgery coverage with a board-certified surgeon, endoscopy on call with our internists, and 24/7 radiologist review services.
Heart of Texas Veterinary is proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- 8-weeks paid parental leave
- $3,5000 annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- PTO for CES
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Our Home: The Austin area is home to a wide variety of activities and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. The city is home to many technology corporations. Austin is known as "The Live Music Capital of the World", but in addition we have a growing restaurant scene, many festivals, many outdoors activities, and water sports at the area lakes. We have mild winters and hot summers, with lots of sun!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.