**Generous Sign On Bonus + Relocation Assistance Package!**
Crossroads Animal Emergency is looking to add an Emergency Veterinarian to our growing practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced ER Veterinarian
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Intrigued by challenge and can initiate action
Our Practice: Crossroads Animal Emergency is an after-hours emergency facility located in the City of Norwalk. We are a fully-equipped practice offering services in surgery, digital radiology, ultrasonography and more. We are a very integrated practice that utilizes a team approach to case management.
- Experienced in ER medicine
- A strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Soft tissues surgical skills, preferred
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Crossroads Animal Emergency is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Our Home: We are located on the east border of Los Angeles and close to a variety of beautiful beaches. We are also less than 15 miles away from Disneyland and the Aquarium!