$75k Sign on or up to $150k with VIP Cash Reward!
Who We Are
River Heights Veterinary Clinic is a well-equipped facility with a devoted and highly skilled and tenured staff. We have a passion for helping people and their pets with a culture that understands the importance of a great work/life balance!
- Busy 3 doctor AAHA- accredited practice
- Offer many services including Preventative Care, Surgery, Dentistry with dental radiography, Digital Radiographs, and Ultrasound
- Loyal and dedicated clients
- An educated, compassionate and tenured support team with certified veterinary technicians
- Amazing benefits and growth opportunities
- A professional, yet fun practice style
5580 Route 34 West, Oswego, IL 60543
Located in Oswego, Illinois 50 miles southwest of Chicago, River Heights Veterinary Hospital is at the southern end of the Fox River Valley in Kendall County. Downtown Oswego is located along the Fox River and boasts historic buildings and homes, as well as shops and restaurants. Oswego is proud to be a community that is rich in culture, learning, and recreation. Kendall County was the fastest-growing county in the United States between the years 2000 and 2010.
Who You Are:
- Full time Veterinarian
- Strong Communicator
- Proficiency in Medicine & General Surgery
- Desire to continue to learn and grow
- Experienced preferred but not necessary. Willing to mentor a confident new graduate.
Our benefits package:
As a Thrive Pet Healthcare partner hospital, River Heights offers an incredible benefits package for Full-Time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just a few of our benefits include:
- Competitive Salary with quarterly production bonus opportunity
- Choice of sign-on bonus or join our industry-first Veterinary Incentive Plan (long-term incentive program) and earn up to $225,000 in the next 2-5 years.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Generous annual PTO and additional PTO for CE
- Annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, Disability
- 401K with company match
- Paid Parental Leave and new Purr-ental leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities and more!
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.