Earn up to $225,000 in 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a $75,000 Sign on Bonus!
Why should you join our team at our new hospital in Rock Creek Village, MD? If you are an experienced veterinarian who is looking for an opportunity to grow as a doctor and person, plus a hospital where you can help shape the team and culture, this is the place for you!
Our new clinic recently opened at 5552 Norbeck Rd, Suite 11A, Rockville, MD 20853. Come join the team where you will have an opportunity to help build a strong team and support our amazing culture! We promote a clinic environment centered on a true team approach, where we succeed at a high level together.
A Day in the Life
No two days are ever the same at Thrive Pet Healthcare, and our veterinarians see a variety of cases, from routine, essential care, to daily surgeries. Our care caseload provides the perfect combination of challenge and diversity, with medical care that includes diagnostics, dentistry, radiology, and surgery.
We are looking for experienced, full-time veterinarians to join our growing team of happy, compassionate professionals delivering quality veterinary care to all pets.
Job Requirements include:
- Proficient at medicine and general surgery
- Great communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- Ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
- A great sense of humor is encouraged!
- New graduates encouraged to apply, great mentoring opportunity!
Thrive Pet Healthcare brings quality veterinary care, and we are expanding nationally to accommodate the needs of our clients and their pets.
As a growing national brand, Thrive Pet Healthcare supports its veterinarians with an efficient business operation and a friendly, organized team. The result is more time for you and your clinical team to focus on your true passion: caring for animals.
Thrive Pet Healthcare offers an incredible benefits package for Full-Time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just a few of our benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Opportunity - $75,000 sign on bonus or potential cash reward of $225,00 through our Veterinary Incentive Program (VIP)
- Relocation Allowance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
- 120 hours annual PTO and 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, 401K + match
- 8 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.