$75k Sign On or up to $225k with our new Veterinarian Incentive Plan!
Thrive Pet Healthcare St. Charles
962 S Randall Rd, Ste E, St. Charles, IL 60174
Who We Are
Our clinics are staffed by veterinarian teams, often comprised of experienced and recently graduated doctors, which encourages mentorship and learning. We promote a clinic environment centered on a true team approach, where we succeed at an elevated level together.
We're a talented team of passionate people coming together to make outstanding vet care affordable. Thrive Pet Healthcare brings quality veterinary care at unprecedented value to all and we are expanding nationally to accommodate the needs of our clients and their pets.
As a growing national brand, Thrive Pet Healthcare supports its veterinarians with a more efficient business operation and a friendly and organized team that’s second to none. The result is more time for you and your clinical team to focus on your true passion: caring for animals.
Who You Are
We are looking for an experienced, full-time veterinarian to join our growing team of happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, dedicated to delivering quality veterinary care to all pets.
In this position, we are looking for someone with 2+ years of veterinary experience, with a focus on surgical skill and proper animal handling skill. Job Requirements include:
- Proficient at medicine and general surgery
- Great communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- Ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
Thrive Pet Healthcare offers an incredible benefits package for Full-Time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just a few of our benefits include:
- Competitive Salary plus quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- $75K sign-on bonus OR join our industry-first VIP (long-term incentive) program
- Flexible Work Schedule with no on-call or holiday hours
- Dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
- 120 hours annual PTO and 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- 8 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Discounts and paid Purr-ental leave (adoption of a pet)
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities
A Day In the Life
No two days are ever the same at Thrive Pet Healthcare and our veterinarians see a variety of cases, from routine, essential care, to daily surgeries. Our care caseload provides the perfect combination of challenge and diversity, with medical care that includes diagnostics, dentistry, radiology and surgery.
St. Charles is a great place to live and work! With a vibrant downtown just a couple of miles from the hospital, you have great restaurants and parks at your fingertips. Sounds great but need assistance with relocation? We can help!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.