Newton Animal Hospital is seeking a fun, outgoing, welcoming, and friendly Associate Veterinarian to join our growing hospital and amazing team!
About us: Our 4-doctor hospital was established in 2013, and we offer the latest in veterinary technology with highly experienced staff to provide pets with the best possible care.
Our Values: Respect, accountability, teamwork, positivity, and excellent medical and client care. Compassionate care combined with progressive advances in veterinary medicine is what we provide through open and transparent communication with our clients.
Our Facility: We have a well-equipped facility with a devoted and highly skilled staff. We offer high resolution quality X-rays with the newest digital processing available including digital dental X-rays allowing for immediate diagnostics to inform our clients of potential abnormalities or areas for concern. Our in-house laboratory allows us to quickly assess any blood abnormalities for surgical candidates, sick animals, or emergency cases without needing to wait for results from our reference laboratory.
Now, how about YOU? If you are also amazing (or even if you are just trying to be, because we appreciate earnest effort), we would love to talk to you.
- A passionate general practice veterinarian with 1 to 2 years experience
- A compassionate veterinarian who wants to develop personally, is customer focused, and loves a fast-paced work environment
- A veterinarian who loves learning and wants to join a practice where continuing education and learning is embedded in the hospital culture
- A veterinarian who is loyal and plays well with pets and people.
- Someone who has outstanding communication skills and loves building relationships with clients and fellow team members
- A dedicated clinician who takes pride in their work, values collaboration and uses their emotional intelligence skills
Our Package: Competitive salary and compensation package including 8 weeks paid parental leave, CE, 401k, health benefits (vision/dental too), generous PTO allowance, empowerment training, and pet care discounts.
Our Home: Our animal hospital is located in Newton, Massachusetts. There are tons of great niche towns nearby with restaurants and shopping including Cambridge, Somerville, and Watertown as well as downtown Boston itself which is only about 20 minutes away. There is plenty to do outdoors, such as kayaking down the Charles river or driving to the nearby mountains for a day hike. We experience all 4 seasons, and if you enjoy winter sports such as skiing, we are just a day trip away from great skiing in northwestern MA as well as NH, VT and ME. You can have it all here in Newton, and this is a great place to live and practice veterinary medicine.