$75,000 Sign on bonus!
The Center for Veterinary Care a progressive 5-doctor small animal practice located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan is seeking a capable, outgoing, welcoming, and friendly Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team and hospital.
Our Values: Our staff are dedicated to giving the most current and practical care to help pets live a happy and healthy life. Our goal is to provide the same choices for client’s and their pets as we would our own furry companions. Our people are truly amazing, and every employee shares the same vision.
Our Facility: We provide full-service care for dogs and cats and we use specialized equipment such as digital X-rays, dental X-rays, ultrasound, and endoscope services to ensure we are providing the gold standard of care for dogs and cats.
The ideal candidate:
- A passionate general practice veterinarian with 1 to 2 years’ experience, or internship trained
- A compassionate veterinarian who wants to develop personally, is customer focused, and loves a fast-paced work environment and has an excellent work ethic
- A veterinarian who is interested in learning and wants to join a practice where continuing education and learning is embedded in the hospital culture
- A veterinarian who is surgically capable, ultrasound/endoscope major plus.
- Someone who has outstanding communication skills and loves building relationships with clients and fellow team members
- A dedicated clinician who takes pride in their work, values collaboration and uses their emotional intelligence skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, The Center for Veterinary Care, wants to meet you!
Our Package: We offer a competitive salary, paid parental leave, CE allowance, 401k plus match, health benefits (vision/dental too), generous PTO allowance, pet care discounts, empowerment training, get a $75,000 sign on bonus OR enroll in our outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan, an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success.
Our Home: Our office is located on the Upper east side of New York City surrounded by excellent restaurant and some of the most affordable rents in the city. With its beautiful neighborhoods, a mix of classic brownstones and upscale high-rises, and proximity to Central Park, and museums including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and El Museo del Barrio. This is an ideal place to live and practice veterinary medicine.