The Pet Hospitals, a multi-doctor, companion animal practice is seeking a Full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team of professionals at our Downtown location in Memphis, TN.
About us: At The Pet Hospitals, we have one thing in common – an authentic love of animals and veterinary science. Every day is a new opportunity to support, heal, and serve the pets who bring us so much joy, and we take that responsibility seriously. We value a collaborative team approach to medicine, and we offer a structured mentorship program for new doctors.
Our Facility: Our facility, conveniently located in downtown Memphis, offers digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, Full in-house lab equipment, tonopen, Ultrasound, Echocardiography, Midmark pro 1000 dental w/ high speed handpieces, pulse oximetry, Cardell and Doppler NIBP monitors.
What we offer you:
- Earn up to $225,000 with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a $75,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Competitive salary, 8-weeks paid parental leave, CE, 401k + match, health benefits (vision/dental too), generous PTO, and pet care discounts.
This might be the right place for you if you are:
- A new graduate or experienced doctor, mentorship provided for new or newer doctors
- Possess outstanding client communication skills and an interest in community involvement
- Are a dedicated clinician who takes pride in their work, values collaboration and uses their emotional intelligence skills
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Respond to challenges positively
Our Home: Memphis has a thriving downtown, and its midtown is bustling with attractive suburbs and outstanding public schools. Memphis is not only the home of the Blues, but with its over 4,500 acres of public outdoor space, more than 40 miles of trails for biking, hiking, & running plus over 20 bodies of water, this is the place for outdoor enthusiasts.
Apply today! You will absolutely love it here!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.