Main Street Animal Hospital, voted “Best of the Best” number one veterinarian in the Salem area for the 15th year in a row, is seeking a compassionate Associate Veterinarian to add to our growing team.
Unique ways we can help you THRIVE!
- We offer a Veterinary-Specific EAP, with mental health support available 24/7/365 through phone, web, text, and onsite at hospitals.
- Family Planning Support through Carrot. Offering free expert advice and discount for egg freezing, IVF, donor and gestational carrier services, and adoption.
- We offer Student loan support through Tuition.io.
- Generously subsidized backup and ongoing care support for children, adults, and pets through Bright Horizons Whole Family Care.
- Pet Perks include free exams, discounts on products and services, and more at all Thrive Pet Healthcare locations.
- Paid time off including parental leave, bereavement to grieve both humans and pets, time off for new pet adoptions.
- Our Perks at Work Marketplace with over 30,000 discounts on everything from cars to travel to home/garden.
What WE can offer YOU!:
- Earn up to$225,000 in 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a $75,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Annual discretionary fund (CE, books, fees/dues, conferences, etc)
- 401k match
- Health/ Vision/ Dental benefits
- Part of an entire ecosystem of support including access to our Specialty, ER, UC, and other GP locations.
- Direct access to medical leadership to discuss cases and address any questions or concerns.
About the Hospital:
- Received 2021 Best of Salem award!
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance at this 2 Doctor facility. CLOSED on Sundays and open every other Saturday.
- Proud to offer wellness, medical, and surgical services!
What Salem, NH has to offer:
- Salem mixes small town, rural living with the advantages offered by a city.
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes lakefront activities, hiking trails, bike trails, and more!
- Excellent school districts for growing families!
- Enjoy the benefits of no state or sales tax in NH!
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.