**75K Sign On bonus**
Able to accommodate New Grad
THRIVE Austin - Manchaca
1824 W Slaughter Lane, Unit B, Austin, TX 78748
Our clinics are staffed by veterinarian teams often comprised of experienced and recently graduated doctors, which encourages mentorship and learning. We promote a clinic environment centered on a true team approach, where we succeed at a high level together.
A Day In the Life
No two days are ever the same at THRIVE and our veterinarians see a variety of cases, from routine, essential care, to daily surgeries. Our care caseload provides the perfect combination of challenge and diversity, with medical care that includes diagnostics, dentistry, radiology and surgery.
At THRIVE we pride ourselves on offering a great work/life balance for our doctors. Mental health is important, that is why we offer our doctors flexible schedules and a 3-4 day work weeks.
Who You Are
We are looking for a full-time veterinarian to join our growing team of happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, dedicated to delivering quality veterinary care to all pets. New graduates are welcome, and a strong mentorship team is ready to support you on your new journey.
- Proficient at delivering quality medical and surgical treatments.
- Dependable, energetic, and willing to learn, teach and excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent client service and communication skills.
Who We Are
We're a talented team of passionate people coming together to make outstanding vet care affordable. THRIVE Affordable Vet Care brings quality veterinary care at unprecedented value to all and we are expanding nationally to accommodate the needs of our clients and their pets.
As a growing national brand, THRIVE supports its veterinarians with a more efficient business operation and a friendly and organized team that’s second to none. The result is more time for you and your clinical team to focus on your true passion: caring for animals.
THRIVE Affordable Vet Care offers an incredible benefits package for Full-Time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just a few of our benefits include:
- Bonus Opportunity
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (long-term incentive program)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
- 120 hours annual PTO and 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, 401K
- Paid Parental Leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities