Our clinic located at 4701 Custer Rd STE 200, McKinney, TX is staffed by veterinarian teams often comprised of experienced and recently graduated doctors, which encourages mentorship and learning. We promote a clinic environment centered on a true team approach, where we succeed at a high level together.
A Day In the Life
No two days are ever the same at THRIVE and our veterinarians see a variety of cases, from routine, essential care, to daily surgeries. Our care caseload provides the perfect combination of challenge and diversity, with medical care that includes diagnostics, dentistry, radiology and surgery.
Who We Are
We're a talented team of passionate people coming together to make vet care affordable. THRIVE brings quality veterinary care at an unprecedented value and we are expanding nationally to accommodate the needs of our clients and their pets.
As a growing national brand, THRIVE supports its veterinarians with an efficient business operation and a friendly, organized team. The result is more time for you and your clinical team to focus on your true passion: caring for animals.
At THRIVE, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Who You Are
We are looking for an experienced, full-time veterinarian to join our growing team of happy, compassionate professionals to delivering quality veterinary care to all pets.
In this position, we are looking for someone with 2+ years of veterinary experience. Job Requirements include:
- Proficient at medicine and general surgery
- Great communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- Ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
- A great sense of humor is encouraged!
THRIVE offers an incredible benefits package for Full-Time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just a few of our benefits include:
- Bonus Opportunity
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
- 120 hours annual PTO and 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, 401K
- Paid Parental Leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities