Brookline Animal Hospital, offering the most progressive and caring veterinary medicine in the greater Nashua area, is seeking a compassionate Associate Veterinarian to add to our growing team.
Unique ways we can help you THRIVE!
- We offer a Veterinary-Specific EAP, with mental health support available 24/7/365 through phone, web, text, and onsite at hospitals.
- Family Planning Support through Carrot. Offering free expert advice and discount for egg freezing, IVF, donor and gestational carrier services, and adoption.
- Generously subsidized backup and ongoing care support for children, adults and pets through Bright Horizons Whole Family Care.
- Pet Perks including free exams, discounts on products and services and more at all Thrive Pet Healthcare locations.
- Paid time off including parental leave, bereavement to grieve both humans and pets, time off for new pet adoptions.
- Our Perks at Work Marketplace with over 30,000 discounts on everything from cars to travel to home/garden.
About the Hospital:
- We are a full service hospital providing preventative care, dental, surgical, imaging, and medical services. We offer 24 hour care for our hospitalized patients.
- Our specialty services include ultrasonography, imaging, orthopedic surgery, and cardiology.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance at this 3 Doctor facility. Half day Saturdays and CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
What Brookline, NH has to offer!:
- Enjoy all four seasons of lake recreation such as boating, swimming, fishing, skiing and more!
- Endless outdoor recreation including gorgeous sculpture parks, snowmobiling clubs, hiking trails and more!
- Excellent school districts for growing families!
- Enjoy the benefits of no state or sales tax in NH!
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
What WE can offer YOU!:
- Earn up to$225,000 in 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a$75,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Annual discretionary fund (CE, books, fees/dues, conferences, etc)
- 401k match
- Health/ Vision/ Dental benefits
- Part of an entire ecosystem of support including access to our Specialty, ER, UC, and other GP locations.
- Direct access to medical leadership to discuss cases and address any questions or concerns.