Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is looking to expand their team by adding a Board Certified Veterinary Critical Care Specialist or residency trained clinician.
Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is a continuously growing facility, guided by our Considerate Care Promise and commitments to collaborative care, technology, and patient and owner comfort. Coupled with a strong focus on employee wellness makes Saint Francis an ideal place to work.
Located in the highly desirable in-town community of Decatur, Georgia - minutes from downtown Atlanta and in the heart of one of the fastest-growing, most progressive metropolitan areas of the country.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is a unique mindful veterinary practice built on the foundations of collaboration, creativity, and compassion with a culture that supports health, happiness, and professional fulfillment. We recognize the critical importance of positive workplace culture in optimizing patient care, customer service, and job satisfaction. We embrace the value of collaboration, creativity, and compassion across all levels of our organization.
We are an AAHA Accredited multi-specialty and 24/7 ER facility. Our team includes an Internal Medicine Specialist, a Radiologist, a Surgeon, and a team of highly trained ER doctors. Our facility is designed to support a collaborative care environment and is equipped with Ultrasound, CT, and endoscopes.
Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.