$75,000 Sign On Bonus or $225,000 Potential Cash Reward!
Are you an experienced veterinarian seeking an opportunity to help build a hospital culture and team? If so, our new hospital opening soon in Coral Springs, Florida, at 6290 West Sample Road is the place for you!
A Day in the Life
We promote an environment centered on a true team approach, where we succeed at a high level together. No two days are ever the same at Thrive Pet Healthcare, and our veterinarians see a variety of cases, from routine, essential care, to daily surgeries. Our care caseload provides the perfect combination of challenge and diversity, with medical care that includes diagnostics, dentistry, radiology, and surgery.
We are looking for experienced, full-time veterinarians to join our growing team of happy, compassionate professionals delivering quality veterinary care to all pets.
In this position, we are looking for someone with 2+ years of veterinary experience.
Job Requirements include:
- Proficient at medicine and general surgery
- Great communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- Ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
- A great sense of humor is encouraged!
Thrive Pet Healthcare brings quality veterinary care, and we are expanding nationally to accommodate the needs of our clients and their pets.
As a growing organization, Thrive Pet Healthcare supports its veterinarians with an efficient business operation and a friendly, organized team. The result is more time for you and your clinical team to focus on your true passion: caring for animals.
Thrive Pet Healthcare offers an incredible benefits package for Full-Time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth.
- Veterinary Incentive Plan or Sign on bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- No holidays, overnights, or on call
- Dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
- 120 hours annual PTO and 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, 401K
- Paid Parental Leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.