Sign on Bonus $75,000!!
Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital, a full-service small animal veterinary practice in Rochester, New York is seeking a Full-Time Associate Veterinarian to join our team at our four-doctor practice.
We are in Rochester, NY, one of the state's best-kept secrets. Rochester is nestled in the Finger Lakes region, surrounded by many lakes, forests, vineyards and more! Rochester is also known for its exceptional quality of life with 4 beautiful seasons, many outdoor activities, low cost of living, and excellent schools for all levels. Rochester is a great place to live and practice veterinary medicine.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital wants to meet you! Apply today!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Who we are looking for:
- A team player who is interested in multiple areas of Veterinary Medicine.
- A strong communicator who loves building relationships with clients.
- A compassionate, people-oriented team player with a good sense of humor.
- An outstanding, energetic and skilled veterinarian.
- Comfortable with advanced medicine cases, and proficient surgical skills.
- A veterinarian who loves pets and people.
- Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital provides the highest quality medical care while serving clients with honesty and compassion. As animal lovers and pet owners, we understand how valuable your pet is to your family, and we pledge to treat every patient with kindness and respect. Established in 1976, Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital is proud to have served our community for the past 40 years. Our team is dedicated to creating a welcoming environment where every person and animal feels valued and receives the proper care they deserve.
- We are highly trained and provide services pertaining to physical examinations, medical and surgical procedures, and routine preventative care.
- We are a friendly and loyal family of veterinary staff committed to providing high-quality pet care in the Rochester, NY community.
What we offer you:
- Honesty, integrity, and accountability for the services we provide.
- Collaboration and teamwork — working together as a team to use our talents to achieve our goal of top-quality veterinary care.
- Exceptional quality in care and support.
- An excellent compensation package, and an incredible benefits package including paid vacation, health, vision, dental, 401k plus match, pet care discounts, 8-weeks paid parental leave, and opportunities for advancement.
- Sign on Bonus $75k OR enroll in our outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan, an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success.
- CE, uniforms, licensure.
- Flexible scheduling and work-life balance so you can enjoy all that Upstate New York has to offer.