ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care and Emergency Specialty Service) is looking for a Veterinary Radiation Oncology Specialist to join their team in the SoCal area!
Looking for a quick summary of who we are:
Our Values + Our People: We’re different. Light on ego, heavy on collaboration-we generally enjoy working with one another. We host pumpkin carving contests, potlucks and encourage innovation within our medical care and management. We also value growth and additional training (through in-house RACE-approved continuing education courses). We emphasize staying current with the best treatment options and techniques.
Our Practice: ACCESS, a network of ER/multi-specialty practices located throughout the SoCal area, provides 24/7 ER care to the surrounding communities. Our ER and Critical Care departments have a busy and varied caseload with a high number of referral emergencies. Our other specialties include cardiology, internal medicine, interventional radiology/endoscopy, surgery, nephrology, neurology, urology along with Avian + Exotic medicine. Our practice shares a facility with other specialties as well, such as: dentistry, dermatology, oncology, ophthalmology and radiation oncology. We also have a highly trained and skilled support staff who are dedicated to ensuring the success of our services.
To provide the best care possible, we stay apprised of new innovations, and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. These include a complete laboratory (CBC/Chemistry/ Criticare Express-Nova/Istat/SCA2000, SnapDx, VetTest), monitoring devices (Cardell Max 12/Telemetry/NIBP/ Invasive BP/telemetry), digital radiography, color flow Doppler ultrasound (GE Logiq S7, P6, Sonoscape portable ultrasound and Phillips CX50 cardiac ultrasound), OEC 9800 & 9900 fluoroscopy with neurovascular package, 16 slice helical CT, and 1.5T MRI. We have pulmonetics critical care ventilator at each hospital. We are also equipped with complete endoscopic, laparoscopic, and thoracoscopic instrumentation. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new therapies.
- Board Certified or residency trained.
- Exemplifies our guiding principles of Quality, Integrity, Compassion, and Service.
- Invests in the training and success of support staff.
- Brings strong communication skills, a positive energetic attitude, empathy, and enthusiasm for helping clients, patients and co-workers, and the larger veterinary community.
Apply today and come join our TEAM!
You take great care of animals. We take great care of YOU!
Our Package: Signing Bonus Available, competitive salary + bonus potential, paid parental leave, generous CE allowance, 401k, health benefits (vision/dental too), PTO and empowerment training
- South Bay: Situated in Torrance with easy access to all the beach cities.
- Los Angeles: Nestled in the bustling town of Culver City between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
- San Fernando Valley: Found in Woodland Hills. Close to all the outdoor activities found in Malibu and Topanga Canyon.
- Pasadena: Our newest location, opened in 2021!