Dermatology for Animals is now hiring a Boarded Dermatologist or a residency trained clinician for their Akron, OH location.
Would you like to work with other dermatologist in a culture where dermatology is priority one? Apply today!!
Dermatology for Animals (D4A) is seeking a board-certified or board eligible dermatologist in Akron, OH The position is full time (4 days/week). We would ask you to write the description of your dream job, and then let us fulfill it!
We have a highly trained and attentive staff whose primary purpose is to support the doctor in our quest to improve the quality of life for our patients and clients. Equipment at this locations includes video otoscopy and cryotherapy. This location also has a full clientele and is in a great location.
Akron has small-town charm going for it. There’s even a bike path that you can ride all the way up to Cleveland. The 85-mile tow path snakes through some of Ohio’s most scenic countryside, including Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the 11th-most-visited national park in the country, with its rolling hills, forests, hiking trails, and even waterfalls. Akron also has an amazing music and diverse cookeries. Everything for your senses.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Board certification or residency trained
• Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
• Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team.
Dermatology for Animals is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
You take GREAT care of Animals. We take GREAT care of YOU!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.