Advanced Veterinary Care is looking to expand their team by adding a Board Certified Veterinary Critical Care Specialist or board eligible clinician.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
We are looking for clinicians who want to be part of defining the NEW AVC! Join our collaborative team in providing clinical services and support to our community. We are a dynamic multi-specialty and 24/7 ER group, looking for someone who shares our passion for providing excellent medicine as well as developing and nurturing relationships with our veterinary community.
Advanced Veterinary Care was established in 2008 as the first specialty practice in Salt Lake City. Our VECCS Level I Certified, spacious facility offers MRI, digital radiography, ultrasounds, laparoscopy/endoscopy, an in-house blood bank, and a CE conference room for in house training and meetings. Our services include: Emergency, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Dermatology.
Our team is dedicated to providing continuing education and training to in-house support staff and local veterinarians. AVC is a very integrated practice that seeks candidates who have strong communication skills, an energetic attitude, empathy, compassion, and enthusiasm for helping clients and patients alike.
We are in the heart of Salt Lake City in the foothills of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains. Utah offers world renowned outdoor activities, with all 4 seasons, each offering their own activities, such as: rock climbing, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding. Salt Lake City is known for its beautiful mountains and friendly people, it is also affordable, clean, and ever growing, making it a great place to call home.
Advanced Veterinary Care is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.