Generous Sign-On Bonus!! Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation, located in Colorado is looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join their Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine team.
We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are passionate about Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine and devoted to providing our patients with the best care possible. We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet by giving them the same loving attention and care. We promote continued professional growth and development and constantly strive to stay on the cutting edge of rehabilitation. We are a relationship-based practice that fosters long-term relationships with our clients, who consistently return to start additional rehabilitation journeys with new generations of pets.
We offer more than just rehabilitation with our holistic focus: from geriatric care to a fitness focus, with the added benefit of hyperbaric medicine on site!
Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation in Fort Collins, Colorado. Fort Collins boasts many trails, lakes, and streams in the surrounding foothills and mountains. Biking, fishing, hiking, golfing, riding horses, canoeing, and camping, you name it, Fort Collins has you covered when it comes to outdoor recreation. Well known for craft beer, Fort Collins has big-city offerings with the amenities of a Colorado mountain town and is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the United States. Fort Collins also has a thriving arts scene, several family-friendly parks and museums, and an excellent public school system!
What we think you'll enjoy:
- A state-of-the art facility with progressive equipment and technology on the cutting edge of rehab
- Many services including Physical Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, Underwater Treadmill, Laser Therapy, Hyperbaric Therapy and ShockWave Therapy
- A great team of experienced, long-term staff members who work together to care for our patients, our pet parents, and each other
- A positive environment and culture where we love coming to work every day
- A culture that supports work life balance backed up by our belief that your work should be part of your life, not your whole life
- No on call, no emergencies – our 24/7 emergency department handles this! This also allows a steady referral base of new patients.
Who we are looking for:
- A Full-time Associate Veterinarian who is passionate about Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine
- Rehabilitation, Acupuncture and/or Chiropractic certification or experience with the desire and drive to excel at rehabilitation
- A strong communicator who enjoys building long-term relationships with clients
- A dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work, has integrity, and possesses good emotional intelligence skills
- Someone who can recognize their own challenges and is willing to learn, grow, and strive for the betterment of the team
Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and is proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.