Heart of Texas Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center, located in the greater Austin Texas area, is currently seeking a full time, board certified or residency-trained Dentist & Oral Surgeon to join our team.
We are a full-service, 24-hours-a-day hospital, with dedicated doctors providing high quality medical care to the companion animal population in Austin. We provide specialty care in the departments of Critical Care/Emergency, Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine and Rehabilitation/Acupuncture/Chiropractic. We also have a close relationship with local radiologists who provide in-hospital service.
The hospital is well equipped with a full range of diagnostic and treatment equipment including: commercial grade lab diagnostics, ECG, blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry, isoflurane anesthesia, flexible & rigid endoscopy, cystoscopy, laparoscopy, cryotherapy, fluoroscopy, and CT imaging (16 slice).
The Austin area is home to a wide variety of activities, and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. The city is home to many technology corporations. Austin is known as "The Live Music Capital of the World", but in addition we have a growing restaurant scene, many festivals, many outdoors activities, and water sports at the area lakes. We have mild winters and hot summers, with lots of sun!
The right fit applicant contributes to:
- a collaborative, respectful team where all ships rise,
- building & maintaining a caseload and long-term referral relationships,
- a positive work/life balance environment, and
- a community reputation of personalized and compassionate care.
S/he brings emotionally intelligent communication skills, honesty, integrity and a true passion for oncology medicine. The right culture fit is as important to us as it should be to you.
Heart of Texas Veterinary is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus of $150,000!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.