Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists Team is looking to add a Board Certified Veterinary Cardiologist or residency trained Veterinarian to their established practice! $150k Signing Bonus available!
Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists and ER offers exceptional specialty and emergency veterinary healthcare. Our services include, Internal Medicine, Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery, Radiology and Regenerative Medicine. Every day we strive to compassionately provide an integrated, collaborative approach to veterinary healthcare. Our trusted team at Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists and ER works to provide extraordinary care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
The hospital is centrally located and easily accessed from several major growing and prosperous communities in Northern Colorado. The area offers an unmatched quality of life, great schools and a strong animal-centric community spirit.
The ideal candidate:
- Board Certified or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also train and foster a strong team
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public
The facility is fully equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, two state-of-the-art surgical suites, chemotherapy safety hood and a Vimago CT scanner. Other professional team members include two Board-Certified Surgeons, a Board-Certified Radiologist, a part-time Internal Medicine Specialist, Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioners and a robust ER team.
Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Industry-first Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.