All Valley Animal Care Center is looking to expand its team by adding a Board Certified Veterinary Critical Care Specialist or board-eligible clinician.
Qualified applicants are eligible for a generous signing bonus!
The ideal candidate:
- Is an engaged, reliable, and collaborative team member
- Is a lifelong learner who also enjoys teaching
- Is an efficient multi-tasker
Who are we:
All Valley Animal Care Center has been voted one of the best Veterinary Hospitals by the Idaho Statesmen's "Best of Treasure Valley" for the past five years! Our hospital and satellite clinics were created with a vision to provide world-class veterinary care and diagnostics to our patients. With that vision in mind, we have assembled a group of talented and knowledgeable veterinarians and veterinary technicians at state-of-the-art veterinary facilities. We are committed to providing only the best and most modern medicine to our clients and patients. Together, our doctors decide how we practice and are welcome to develop and update our hospital's medical protocols.
We're fortunate to have...
- A busy location with appreciative clients
- An educated and compassionate support team, and
- Excellent benefits and growth opportunities
Located in the city of Meridian, sharing boundaries with Boise and Nampa, two of the largest cities in Idaho. Idaho offers world-renowned outdoor activities. The summer is fantastic for hiking, horseback riding, and more. Are you looking for fun in the winter? Well, we have that too! Skiing, snowboarding, winter hiking are just a few of the activities you can partake in each winter.
All Valley Animal Care Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.