Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Care Center invites a Board Certified Veterinary Neurologist or Residency trained Veterinarian to join our established practice!
Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Care Center offers exceptional specialty and emergency veterinary healthcare. Our services include, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Neurology, Oncology and 24/7 Emergency Care. Our trusted team provides extraordinary care in a comfortable and friendly environment and has been serving the community for over 30 years!
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
The facility is equipped with an in-house laboratory, digital radiography (with in house radiology consult on every radiograph), fully equipped/state of the art surgical suite, ultrasonography, ICU, telemetry, fully-equipped endoscopy tower, cage-side FAST scan and more!
Do you have a passion for teaching? Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists often hosts internships, so we'd like someone who enjoys that element as part of the environment.
We are located in Largo, Florida; just 15 minutes from the most beautiful beaches in Florida. Our area has all of the desired conveniences, as well as world class entertainment, professional sports (football, baseball, and hockey), boating, fishing, and 2 airports within convenient driving distance. The Tampa Bay area provides all of the fun of larger cities without the high cost of living or congestion.
Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Care Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation, with Signing Bonus
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
- A team that values collaboration and work-life balance.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.