Capital Veterinary Specialists are looking to add a Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialists or residency-trained clinician to our team!
Generous Sign-On Bonus!!
Why work at Capital Veterinary Specialists? Our focus on delivering exceptional patient care and superior client service is at the heart of all we do. We value our team members and invest in their future with individual training plans and support in reaching their long-term professional goals. We strive to live by our core values; kindness, accountability, relationship building, solution-focused, and a healthy work environment. We have built a hospital culture that fosters teamwork and collaboration and a caring, supportive, professional, and family environment. We believe that treating one another with respect and compassion will enable us to provide outstanding, empathetic service to our clients, referring veterinarians and the community.
The ideal candidate:
- Board Certified or Residency trained.
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care.
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also train and foster a strong team.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Who are we? We are a specialty referral practice that offers Surgery, Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Canine Rehabilitation, and 24-hour Emergency Services. Our charter is to be at the forefront of all advancements in veterinary science and provide compassionate, multidisciplinary specialist care to North Florida and South Georgia. We also promise to continue our collaborative research, continuing veterinary education, and knowledge sharing among colleagues.
Capital Veterinary Specialists has the latest state of the art equipment, including two Sound Digital Radiology units, the Storz Endoscopy (bronchoscope, gastroscope, and cystoscope) and Laparoscopy suite, a Samsung RS80A ultrasound unit, a Samsung RS60 ultrasound unit, a DRE Volumax High Flow Veterinary Oxygen System, and latest ventilator oxygen assist therapy.
Capital Veterinary Specialists are part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.