Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist (or residency trained) opportunity at the new Pet Specialists of Austin!
If you don't know much about Austin, TX, now is an excellent time to find out. An incredibly dog-friendly city, with extensive trail systems right in downtown, Austin is a go-to spot for many pursuits and extracurricular passions.
- Music capitol of the world (Austin City Limits, SXSW)- check!
- A food scene with a local heart, and international clout - check!
- A river runs through it (bring your SUP & your pup) - check!
- State Capitol and home to a top 25 ranked university - check!
- Bat Bridge and other quirks that "Keep Austin Weird" - check!
- High tech jobs, and down-home feel - check!
This team showcases top quality veterinary medicine, benefit from a strong local referral network, and embody the type of core values that support:
- An emotionally intelligent work environment
- A positive work/life balance
- Veterinary leaders in our community
- Team work and collaboration
In addition to Radiology, Pet Specialists of Austin will support Board Certified Veterinarians in Oncology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology and a 24/7 Emergency Department.
The hospital boasts the latest technology, including video endoscopes, digital radiology, 64-slice CT scanner, 1.5 Tesla MRI, ultrasound for ER/ICU/IM use, Echo, EKG, fluoroscopy & C-arm, USP800-compliant Oncology space, Orthoscopic scope tower and state-of-the-art isolation.
We also believe the best veterinary medicine is a team effort. Our commitment to training and growth, as well as strong benefits for all, attracts top technicians, client care coordinators and experienced managers.
Pet Specialists of Austin is a new location of Thrive Pet Healthcare. Each Thrive hospital maintains its own individual culture and practices medicine that makes sense for its own clinicians and patients. The fact that the Thrive central support office is a mere 15 minutes away, only elevates the level of support for the hospital and the opportunities for advancement in every and any position.
As a part of Thrive Pet Healthcare we are proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.